PROPANE EMERGENCY RESPONSE TRAINING
Propane Incident Management Training, also known as Propane Emergencies Training is nationally recognized and designed for volunteer and municipal firefighters. The Propane Council of Texas is hosting the training at Texas A & M University’s TEEX Brayton Training Field in College Station, TX, the world’s largest liquid-fueled live fire training facility.
Held nearly annually, our next Propane Emergencies Training Course is on November 6-7, 2023.
The propane emergency response training combines classroom and hands-on propane fire training exercises for those responding to propane incidents in their communities. Don't miss firefighting during these fall temperatures.
TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field
1595 Nuclear Science Road
College Station, TX 77845
NEW Building 26 - Lee Bunte Complex
Texas A & M Hotel & Conference Center
Note GPS Address:
177 Joe Routt Blvd
College Station, TX 77840
Located right across from Kyle Field.
Tuition reimbursement is available from the Texas Forest Service, both 2604 and TIFMAS.
FIELD & LIVE FIRE TRAINING
• Vapor control & liquid dispersion
• Propane cylinder leak control
• Cooling the propane tank and controlling the fire
• Propane delivery bobtail & transport walk around
• Pressurized gas leak from transport and bulk storage
• Propane physical properties & characteristics
• Importance of atmospheric testing
• Propane truck rollovers
• Propane bobtail & transport safety features
• Emergency Guidebook review for propane
• Propane bulk plants & bulk storage with safety features
• Propane cylinder & tanks safety features