Updated: 2 days ago
To ensure Texas gets its fair share of PERC funding, please complete your Sales of Propane Survey from the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) for 2021 gallons.
Only 41 of 304 reports due for Texas have been completed so far.
With proper PERC funding, Texas would be able to continue a lot of our programs like:
· Texas Saves with Propane Appliance Rebate Program
· Duty to Warn Safety Mailing Program
· Propane Living newsletter
· Propane Builder newsletter
· Consumer Safety Tip & Recipe Calendar
· Propane Emergencies Training for Emergency Responders
· And other programs and projects
Please go to propane.com/salesreport and follow the on-screen instructions for completing the report by no later than May 31, 2022.
Individual company data is kept confidential and anonymous, and data is never disclosed to third parties outside of National PERC. This data is not shared with Texas representatives either. TPGA & ProCOT can only see who reported and who has not.
If you have any questions about the 2021 Annual Retail Propane Sales Report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the PERC office at (202) 452-8975.