DUTY TO WARN
SAFETY MAILING PROGRAM
The Propane Council of Texas’ Duty to Warn Safety Mailing Program is a service-based project that uses a Texas-specific comprehensive safety brochure with scratch n’ sniff that covers numerous important safety topics, including how to detect propane’s odor, what to do if you smell gas, carbon monoxide safety, lighting pilots, appliance maintenance, running out of gas.
SIGN UP & HOW IT WORKS
The Duty to Warn Safety Mailing Program is closed until September 2023.
The most significant savings to you is that there is no cost for the mailed brochure, and the Council covers postage to TX customers.
Each Texas retailer participant is responsible for two pass-through fees.
1. Once program reopens, Texas propane retailers can go to the online registration form
2. Complete the online registration form & upload your Texas propane customer mailing list to the registration form.
Do not email your lists.
3. Registration package is automatically sent to a third-party mail house.
4. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your registration is received.
5. Your company name is ink-jetted onto the Texas safety mailer.
6. The safety mailer is sent to your Texas customers within 30 days by non-profit bulk mail.
7. Once mailed and payment is received, you will receive a postage receipt and notarized affidavit from the mail house that your mailing is complete.